Monday, October 21, 2013

Week #6

TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable

I was getting this error for e4b.py. In the end, I finally understood the recursive function was working by going through my code step by step. Something I learned in programming is a little single thing in your code makes a huge impact. NEVER OVERLOOK ANYTHING. Also it helps a lot to talk about it with someone else because as you're telling them the problem, you figure out the solution suddenly! It's the best feeling when you fix your code and it works. This is more satisfying to me than writing essays. I hope I do well on this exercise.

2 comments:

  1. Good outlook! It also helps to explain concepts you think you understand to your peers. Not only does it help them, but it helps you see what you might need to spend some more time on. Keep at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment Patricia!

    ReplyDelete